Exploring the Polaroid 320


Seeing as how this winter is brutally cold and I really haven't had too much of an opportunity to get outside and take photos, I find I am giving myself little projects to do inside. This time around, I chose one of my old cameras, the Polaroid 320 camera, to photography from different angles.

I also wanted to see if I could use just one light, in the case a lamp, to create some dramatic and interesting lighting. Well, you be the judge. It does got to show you that you don't need expensive strobes or studio lighting to create unique photos.

In case any of you are wondering, the camera does work. I actually have film for it and I have attempted to take some photos. Only a couple have turned out but it's fun to experiment nonetheless. The key is to have a lot of light with these kind of cameras.

The following photos were taken with the X100s using a single desk lamp. They were then processed, as usual, in Lightroom 5 using VSCO.







0 comments: